Here’s what our clients are saying..“Food is great guys! Keep up the good work!”
- Accurate Waste Services“The best Deli I have ever been too with the best customer service!”
- Brandon Dowling“Delicious food….great people!”
- Bychy Cory“I have been a customer of Parisi’s deli for almost 18 years now. What keeps me loyal is the incredible home cooked food served daily along with the friendly service. It’s very rare to find a true “family owned and operated” deli. I almost feel as if I’m part of the family now. I find it truly amazing that the staff knows almost every customer by name. It’s shows that not only do they care about quality food, but quality service as well. That is what keeps myself and so many other customers loyal.”
- John Campbell, Local Business Owner“Holy Mac and Cheese, Bat-man! No two ways about it, hands down the best lunch around. Parisi’s offers a great menu with home cooking at an affordable price with service second to none! In a rush and want great food fast? Then the Parisi family is there at your command. There is very little wait with a very efficient system of service to get you out the door. And always with a smile! Put yourself on the mailing list and you will see the great dishes Mrs. Parisi creates herself. Home made meat loaf, egg plant, authentic pasta dishes, great Italian subs and the best Mac n’ Cheese around. You won’t believe your taste buds. Watching your carb intake? Parisi’s has a great healthy menu for you. From mouth watering wraps to creative festive salads to satisfy any health craving. Stay fit while sticking to a budget. If you haven’t been at Parisi’s at all or in a while, then I suggest you visit ASAP. See what’s new and get yourself on that E-mail lunch special list TODAY!”
- Ted Brown, BCB Janitorial SupplyAn awesome deli…I love the family atmosphere…their food is AMAZING…two thumbs up.
- Mitch, Yoga InstructorAs an international traveler that flights from and to Newark quite often, my first stop before and after my trip is at Parisi’s Deli in Hackensack, NJ. It is absolutely the first stop before arriving in NYC where I have lived for the past 15 years. It is the home of all the classic, healthy and delicious comfort food anytime. Mrs. Parisi makes all her dishes using only natural and high quality ingredients. In short, her dishes are health oriented but she is always adding new twist to traditional favorites such as her meatloaf and egg plant dishes. We are blessed to have this oasis of nourishing, convenient and healthy food as well as a decent familiy as owners that are passionate in doing things right from the very first time.”
- Julio Astacio, VP of International SalesThis is the best deli in hackensack period. I love my italian food and i love feeling like home. When I’m at Parisi’s i feel like family . There hot lunch specials are a 10 out of 10. Everything tastes fresh just like old fashioned italian cooking. The guys behind the counter Anthony, Russ and Angelo are always going out of there way to please me and are second to none. And last but not least Celia she comes over to the table to make sure everything was perfect. I will continue to be a customer for years to come.
- Matt Deangelo